Desire Messaging contacts list

Last Updated:

1. dansnow1982

dansnow1982 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,
    i have had my Desire for 4 days now and the 2 issues that i have are.....

1. how do i filter my contacts in my messaging list so the i only have fone numbers? - i dont mind if i have numbers that have sync'd from F/B but i don t want email addresses included in the list. (i have sorted my calling list to only phone numbers but not the messaging list) -ps they are my gmail contacts

2. How come on the main screen i have the 'MAIL' option, on the scree to the left i have my email (both the same gmail account - set to refresh every 10min) yet neither of these pick up an email? it come through as a notification on the top of the screen and opens another different email app? - HOW DO I GET IT SO THAT IT ONLY SHOWS UP DOWN THE BOTTOM OR IN MY EMAIL SCREEN (to the left<as these are both the same>)

while im here what is the data usage like? i update emails every 10min and the same for the the BBC news app and the weather.

cheers.
    Dan Snow

HTC Desire
    Android - 2.2
    software # - 2.10.405.2 CL226611
    Network -o2 UK 500mb web bundle

Advertisement
  2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - You will find your best answers at the HTC Desire Forums - This forum is mainly for introductions - Cheers....;)

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the forum conversations! :D