Desire music player bug.Support

Last Updated:

1. pspbricker

pspbricker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Actually noticed this on YouTube first.

When you first launch the music application on the Desire, you see all the albums in a coverflow style display. Flick left/right and the albums scroll nicely along. Now tap the "list" button on the bottom left. At the bottom you can now scroll along to display "Artists, Albums, Playlists etc."
    Scroll to "Albums" and open a song. Now you will see the cover art of the album playing - but cover flow is gone. There is also no way back into cover flow.
    Just a little thing I know - anyone else notice it? Or am I missing something?

Advertisement
  2. spacemunki

spacemunki New Member

I just had a go following your instructions and yeah you are spot on with that. Honestly though i don't think its a "bug" or anything with the desire, most times you would use the headphones phone controls to change a song, and even so there are pretty large direction buttons to change the songs as well, so im guessing the need to "flick" the display isnt a priority........?

3. disco

disco Member

hi dont know if i am posting this in correct place but i have problem with music hope somebody can help .i have used album art grabber to get art covers for my songs but when i play them via the music widget the covers do not match the songs even though they match in album art gabber,any ideas please.many thanks

4. fried

fried Well-Known Member

@pspbricker - I believe that behaviour is by design, because you are listening to music that's all from the same album, therefore the "cover" (which is what you're browsing by when you use the coverflow interface) is the same for each track. The coverflow interface works as soon as the number of covers in your playlist is greater than 1.

5. theretroandroid

theretroandroid Well-Known Member

I dont think thats a bug, When you scroll down to 'album' and play a song, it opens the song of that album, as in, that directory. If you have 10 songs in the same album, it should show cover flow for 10 songs! So if you got just one song in the album, it wouldnt show cover flow coz in that directory there is just one song!

6. capese21

capese21 Member

press the back arrow, bottom right to get back to coverflow.:confused: