desire music stand

Last Updated:

1. chrisully

chrisully Member This Topic's Starter

Any one knowwhere I can get an ipod style music dock for the desire

Advertisement
  2. Jammy

Jammy Well-Known Member

I doubt you'll be able to find a decent one for a phone like the Desire. The reason companies produce them for the iPod/iPhone is because there are so many iDevices out there. The Desire simply doesn't have to market share to prompt these companies to produce docks for it :(

Your best bet would be to find a good set of speakers that you can connect you your Desire using the 3.5mm jack and if you want a dock to charge it with, get one of these.

3. antipesto93

antipesto93 Well-Known Member

i dont think there are any that also play music out loud, there are a few charging cradles on mobilefun though.

most ipod docks have a line in port....so you could just plug your desire into an ipod dock by the headphone socket if the ipod dock as a line in port

4. OFI

OFI Well-Known Member

How about something with bluetooth music streaming and usb charging? If anything has it that might give most of the same functionality.. dunno..

5. Dibs

Dibs Well-Known Member

I had wondered about the same thing, however, I had a thought.

All you'll need is a music station with a line out, connect a double ended 3.5mm jack into it and the Desire and it should still work!!

6. Jammy

Jammy Well-Known Member