desire or not

Last Updated:

1. timthumb

timthumb Member This Topic's Starter

just doing research to see ip4 or desire dont know which yet :confused:

Advertisement
  2. adnanrana

adnanrana Member

I had the same choice a week a go. Played around on my friend's Desire, and on my brother's IP4. I chose the Desire and am happy with it. Couple of issues I have found with the Desire are that the battery just about lasts a day with normal use, and there is no option to install the Apps to the SD Card. This will be fixed in the new Android 2.2 update.

I am still happy with the Desire though.

Adnan Rana

timthumb likes this.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

There's a class action lawsuit out on the ip4 because of reception. I saw it on the news today. I wouldn't buy it, but that's me.

Welcome to Android Forums!

timthumb likes this.
  4. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forum Timthumb, the place to go to talk to other people about all things Android :D

Go to the Desire Forum if you want to learn more about the HTC Desire: HTC Desire - Android Forums
    There are a few Desire vs iPhone 4 threads about that will be helpful to you!
    Android is a great platform if you are a tinker and like to customize things to your specificationl. This is something that the iPhone does NOT allow you to do.

timthumb likes this.
  5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Once again ^^ she has the better answer. ;)

6. donmcdougall

donmcdougall Member

I to am new here, and have a Moto Droid. I chose the Droid over an iPHONE because of the changeable battery, open architecture (No one likes being told what NOT to put on their phone.) and Cost. Oh. and AT&T coverage sucks compared to Verizon. What good is a phone if you cannot use it? You will make the choice that is right for you. Best of luck.