Desire ROM is up! Have a few smooth out questions

Last Updated:

1. dainian

dainian New Member This Topic's Starter

I have my first root job successfully completed. The Modaco alpha 19 is up and running great (with very minor bugs) I am really impressed. My question is about memory. I see my internal memory is down to about 56mb, which is very uncool. I only chose to put a handful of the apps I had back on it. So, how can I wipe or find out what is taking up so much internally. Also, does apps2sd work for the desire rom? How would I go about doing any of this? Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

3. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

was too eager to upgrade... should have known better... wasn't very stable for me... rebooted on its own like 3-4 times... going back to 19... gonna do a full wipe and start over just in case...

4. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

I'm going to try and brave out the storm on this one. If not I'm going to try and find the alpha 18 zip.

Think I have to wipe? I forgot to make a nandroid backup >.<

Anyways the Sense ROM is a nice little rom. Adds a nicer interface to the n1 I think. Makes updating my social networks easy because i have myspace linked to twitter and so i update all 3 at once ;D

It does boil around to personal preference though. I am not aware of many morphs for the rom however, So if you like theming you are screwed.

5. SnotF

SnotF Well-Known Member

Always wipe, even if people say you don't need to. Eliminates an aspect to diagnose later if something goes wrong.