Desire S Accounts & Sync problemSupport

1. Caxton

Caxton New Member

I cuurently have 6 POP email accounts set up. I need to change the outgoing server settings as my ISP is changing them shortly. When I go into Settings>Accounts & Sync, two problems are apparent:
    1) Only three of my POP email accounts are visible (though all six work fine)
    2) When I tap on any of the three visible accounts to bring up the options, under Account Settings, I only have the options for General Settings, Send & Receive and Notification Settings. There is no option to amend server settings.

I have managed to amend the server on the three visible ones simply by deleting the account and reinstalling it with the new settings (which work) but I can't do anything with the other three acounts. Anybody got any idea what's gone wrong and how I fix it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi Caxton and welcome to Android Forums. Try accessing your mail accounts from the mail widget or softkey. Once open hit your menu key>account list. You should now see all of your pop accounts. Click each account in turn and then menu>settings and you should see the options to manage each account. I hope this helps. Have fun and thanks for using these forums.