Desire...some ?'s

Last Updated:

1. Jayne

Jayne Member This Topic's Starter

Ive had my Desire for 3 days and asking...
    1. I have it on contract...is there a place to see how many hours i have used please.
    2. Is there a place that stores sent and saved messages i cannot seem to find them.
    3. Is there a way of adding an avatar image to phone contacts that are on the sim card i dont use the FBook contacts but love the fact their avatar shows
    Thank you in advance
    Jayne

Advertisement
  2. jaspabt1

jaspabt1 Well-Known Member

Hi. 1) I use the T-mobile my account page :)
    2) The messages are all shown as a timeline on the standard sms app on the desire. Just go to messages, highlight the contact and the sent and received messages are all in chronological order
    3) no idea

3. blackfox

blackfox Member

Hi,
    1. I don't think there is. I use 3g watchdog to keep a tab on my data usage, but I don't have anything for calls and sms as my contract is unlimited. :)
    2. All you're messages should be saves as "conversations" under Menu>All Programs> Messages. The conversations are stored by contact, but if there is nothing here you may have disabled saving messages.
    3. Yeah you can. Go into a contact from the People app and choose Edit contact from the bottom of the list. Then select the camera icon at the top left of this screen, you will be given the option of taking a picture then, or choosing one from your photo album.

Hope this helps!

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

1. get an app called phonalyzr

5. Jayne

Jayne Member This Topic's Starter

Hi and ty...
    The camera option doesnt work...nothing happens when i touch the icon
    edit
    After messing with it...i have to delete the contact then put it back in again then the icon works....thats going to take hours...
    Also...i noticed that some of my contacts are also on FBook and i am getting updates, like a 1 next to their name...i dont want that, how can i change that...
    Ive downloaded phonalyzr to my computer, what folder on the phone do i put it in and how do i install it can you give some instructions please
    Sorry for asking so many ?'s but i am having trouble setting the phone up.