• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help desire t mobile mms issue fix, worked

Andy704

Jun 24, 2010
For people who been reading my thread, might have noticed I dont like to give up, I may have found way to defeat problem, let me know if works for all of you ,

Been on net all day looking at other networks with same issue, a guy on virgin fixed it with easy fix, 1st of all make sure WiFi is off, pic messages don't send with wifi on,

Go to your network settings, click on apn settings, delete user name and password on picture message settings, save and restart, done, mine Is sending now to all except one, but going to take it that's his phone, also our t mobile loss of signal Is due to t mobile joining orange network, apparently, let me know if tjis works for you, hope this fix everyone's,
Andy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones