2. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

I guess it could be their in-store NexusOne

3. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

HTC desire will be global soon :p

4. smellyfungus

smellyfungus Member

i really hope its true. im in limbo right now with upgrade eligibility for T-Mobile but there's nothing out thats much better than my G1.

the desire would be awesome since ive wanted nexus one (lame that there's no family plan upgrade price)

5. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

welcome to the forum smelly!

6. Kirium

Kirium Member

I just read that as well, if true, that's the phone I'm getting next.

7. Maxx

Maxx Well-Known Member

Would it kill these guys to finally just announce it already? It's not like they don't know. The android sites are picking up on any small rumor and running wild with it. Saw the backflip today in an at&t store...what a piece of junk...

8. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I saw it to garbage

9. t-readyroc

t-readyroc Well-Known Member

I'm betting we'll be hearing a bunch of stuff in a couple of weeks during CTIA. At least, that's what's keeping me going these days, anyway. Literally. If there isn't any news out from AT&T by then, I think I'm going to lose my mind :(

10. Sigmund Droid

Sigmund Droid Well-Known Member

I'm currently a Verizon customer and have been following the runaway Incredible thread, but because it's looking like the final spec on the device won't include a SIM card slot for use on other networks when I travel out of country, I'm starting to lean toward getting the Desire, which I think is the best looking Android phone on the market and coming out in the foreseeable future.

I'm hoping it will come to T-Mobile early Q2, as I really want to get rid of my BlackBerry 8830 World Edition phone more than you know, but if it ends up on AT&T I may just rethink that decision, as I have no desire to be on their over capacity 3-G network.

Like you, I'm hoping that an official announcement of its U.S. release comes soon and I suspect it may occur during CTIA in 10 days. Until then I'll follow the rumor mill as best as I can to see if any solid or concrete information comes forth, but I'm thinking this is going to be my next handset.

11. sixstringsam

sixstringsam Active Member

I am hoping the Desire comes to the US but have a hard time believing this rumor. The Att version is much more likely. I hope i'm wrong. I also hope Tmob improves it's shitty service because it is a great phone.