Desire To Desire HD

Last Updated: 2010-10-17 11:40:15
  1. gagbel

gagbel Member

Dear Forum experts

I am a very new member to the forum. I have a burning question.

Desire HD is an amazing phone with new kind of Sense UI.

I like particularly the feature where while driving if you get a phone call, the navigation is not disturbed. Also the feature where when the phone rings and I keep the phone face down - it goes to silent mode. And also the QUICKEST starting capacity.

Now, because I do not understand the actual concept of HTC Sense UI, I am asking you all if I buy HTC Desire, will I be in future able to get HTC Sense update which would give me all the above functions to my Desire phone.

Please answer and help me to buy the good phone

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. swgastro

swgastro Well-Known Member

Yes is the simple answer.
  3. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

hes not talking fact

no one knows what updates are going to be available for desire in future releases.
    if you want a hd wait for a hd
  4. JimmiG

JimmiG Active Member

Software features is one way in which phone manufacturers can differentiate phones that are otherwise pretty similar. So it's definitely possible that HTC will keep some features exclusive to the Desire HD, even though the Desire is technically capable of supporting them.
  5. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

You get the "turn over silence" thing in the normal sense anyway....navigation looks good, but I use a tomtom. So it's pointless for me.
  6. gagbel

gagbel Member

Thanks all of you
  7. Bufferz

Bufferz Member

The HD isnt all that really, a slightly bigger screen(even quicker battery usage), and better camera, thats it...
  8. patpending

patpending Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the Ported HD Rom has had its' camera & wifi issues sorted yet? :D