• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire Wallpaper?

mi_canuck

Android Expert
Jan 7, 2010
Anyone what the HTC Desire wallpaper (in 960x800)?

htc-desire-press2-550x449.png

Check out the video here, looks like the background is moving to me

EDIT: I've watched a video of the legend and it doesn't appear to be moving, mayby live wallpapers isn't included for that?

EDIT 2: I've just watched another video of the desire and it clearly isn't moving... I am sure I saw a video earlier with a woman talking where she showed it as a feature. I will try and dig it out, otherwise, looks like I am wrong

EDIT 3: This video! very first thing she shows

Upvote 0
Wow, I was hoping somebody would make an app that had snow accumulate on my screen. :)

From my limited time with an HD2 awhile I only remember the weather animations being small and just part of the clock section.

that would be cool, then we would need a snow shovel widget so once its done snowing it picks it up and moves it away so you can see the clock again. you click on the pile of snow and it shows how much snow you have gotton that snow storm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones