• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Desire WiFi error

Bizarrely my Wi-Fi has decided to come back on. I read somewhere that installing We-Fi worked for some people so I tried that but it didn't work at the time. Was having a look around my phone and came across... Menu - Settings - Security and then I hit Clear Storage. After that I tried the We-Fi again and low and behold, Wi-Fi came on again! Don't know why this worked but once again I am happy with my Desire :)

Upvote 0
Bizarrely my Wi-Fi has decided to come back on. I read somewhere that installing We-Fi worked for some people so I tried that but it didn't work at the time. Was having a look around my phone and came across... Menu - Settings - Security and then I hit Clear Storage. After that I tried the We-Fi again and low and behold, Wi-Fi came on again! Don't know why this worked but once again I am happy with my Desire :)

but this option is disable in my desire.anything else how i can solve my wifi error ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones