Desperate, flashed captivate firmware on galaxy i9000mSupport

Last Updated:

1. sackofnoise

sackofnoise Member This Topic's Starter

So as the thread title state, i flashed with one click odin for captivate my i9000m unlocked phone. But i'm not (well i am definately) dumb enough to just do it out of the blue. It started when i updated my jh2 to jp6/jpm through kies registry hack. then rooted then oclf. Everything worked fine until i started moving apps to sd. I rebooted and i only had a bootloop... Got into download mode, flashed 1000 firmwares, tried every combination, etc. Finally found out that my /sdcard was corrupted and couldn't properly flash a firmware since the filesystem wasn't efs anymore. So i seen the odin one click for captivate with the big MASTER CLEAR, which i though (i damn myself for thinking so...) it may return my partition to rfs and that i could easily flash another firmware then...

So now i am stuck with a "bricked" bell i9000m with the at&t logo booting in loop and can't access recovery or download mode (think the flash may have remapped the buttons?) and when i plug usb it turns off.

So, here are my 2 questions,
    1- is there a way (other than jtag, can't afford one and not really good at this stuff) to change at least the boot logo/bootloader or unbrick it?

2- Would there be a way to send it back to samsung (would obviously not accept it as it is...) any chance to physically format everything on the chip?

Please, ANY help would be greatly appreciated

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

PS: sorry if it is not in the good section

Advertisement
  2. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

3. sackofnoise

sackofnoise Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, thank you but didn't work out :( (if i plug usb it shutdown, would have to get into download mode before plugging i think) some say they had result in removing the battery, putting it back and press the combo buttons, not here, anyone can tell me which combination they tried (when you had flashed a captivate rom) tried everything, home+vol+/vol -+power, etc)

Would samsung honor their warranty even if the phone (which is supposed to be on the bell network) only bootloop a at&t screen? And should i pass by samsung directly or could i go to my lasource/thesource store where i bought it (guess they would open it and see it have at&t logo and turn me down since i tethered with it?)

Thank you very much