Desperately need Help plsSupport

1. galaxygirl

galaxygirl New Member

Hi I'm new to this site and new to Android phones too. I just purchased my galaxy S i900 from Optus online and have had it for only 3 days...everything has been great up until this morning when my phone screen went black and i am no longer able to use the phone....can anyone tell me what the problem could be...it turns on with Galaxy S symbol coming on screen but then i get a phone locked message and only black screen as background. Could this have anything to do with apps downloaded from Android Market? I was in the middle of using Hi FB chat app when it happened. if so is there anyway of retrieving my saved pics and video? any help or advise would be great.....

I phoned Optus they will send replacement but unfortunately they have ran out of stock for online orders so i will have to wait it out :( for the meantime all i want is to be able to access my saved pics and video and retrieve them to save to pc....

Advertisement
  2. gerberman

gerberman Well-Known Member

Have you tried plugging in to your pc to see if kies picks it up? if it does you could back up your pics and vids that way