Desynchronizing Outlook Calender?General

Last Updated:

1. thoroside

thoroside Active Member This Topic's Starter

New to the forum, but loving it so far. About to capitalize hard on everything you fine genius's offer. Thanks in advance.

I'm having a problem desynching my Outlook Calender from my Droid Eris calender. I synched them together yesterday hesitantly, and now I defenitely want to go back and desynch. My business calender is way too cluttered for me to have on my personal device. Reminders and notifications every 1/2 hour, when I sit and stare at my Outlook calender at my desk office all day anyway.

I have already unchecked the synch Outlook calender under the Data Synchronization --> Exchange ActiveSync --> Calender... Though when i re-boot, it often re-checks it for me, without my control.

I have cleared the data from both calender applications under Manage Applications --> com.android.providers.calender AND Calender (both applications in my manage folder, i have cleared data to. My calender will temporarily clear itself. But it always comes back.

Maybe the area where it's having a problem,, is when i power down and re-boot, the system keeps checking the Calender sync option under Exhange ActiveSync.

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Advertisement