Dev for hire? Geosocial travel blog network 'Killer Startup' looking.

Last Updated:

1. Duende

Duende New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

We're looking for someone interested in helping development of an application at our travel photoblog listed in my signature. We've had a lot of interest after a 'Killer Startup' feature and being mentioned on some iPhone sites. Thing is, I'm an Android lover, so I really want our first app to be for the phone in MY pocket. :D

Initially, we're looking to keep it as simple as possible to start. Allowing users to upload geotagged photos to their account with us easily.

We'll expand functionality and features with demand, but just a basic application to start is our primary goal.

If you feel like this could be a mutually-beneficial project for you, please contact me here, or at ohearn.thomas at gmail.com and feel free to check out our site, listed in the signature. We're adding new features daily, we launched 9 days ago and the demand has been surprising.

Thank you!

Advertisement
  2. marchold

marchold Well-Known Member

does your photo blog make money?

3. Duende

Duende New Member This Topic's Starter

Yes.

4. nicpearcenrs

nicpearcenrs New Member

Yes. I will help you in development of an application at our travel photoblog listed in your signature. Ask me how can assist you?
    Nic
    Contract Hire and Leasing