• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[DEV] Help, Questions, Inspirations

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

This is a place if anyone or even myself has questions about development. Please stay on topic. Many people have helped me start all different kinds of development, and honestly i feel at times i have way too many irons in different fires. But thanks to everyone. So if anyone has any questions. GO

WUTS THE MEANING OF LIEF.

No seriously though. When something in an xml says android:background="@drawable/listitem_background lets say...is that what the color of the background will be..? I'm working on theming the MMS apk..so would I have to go to listitem_background in the @drawable folder and change that listed item to be say...black if I want it to be black?

Upvote 0
WUTS THE MEANING OF LIEF.

No seriously though. When something in an xml says android:background="@drawable/listitem_background lets say...is that what the color of the background will be..? I'm working on theming the MMS apk..so would I have to go to listitem_background in the @drawable folder and change that listed item to be say...black if I want it to be black?

@drawable is defining an image @color"#00000000" or @color"transparent" will work for transparency

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones