• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have already gone through two phones..both bricked.. Did not Root or alter anything...both phones became unresponsive and I rebooted, after the reboot they were stuck in a boot loop...I'm on boost, I believe that the boatloader that boost put on the phones is the problem... I don't here of quite so many problems with the us cellular version of the f7.

Upvote 0
I have already gone through two phones..both bricked.. Did not Root or alter anything...both phones became unresponsive and I rebooted, after the reboot they were stuck in a boot loop...I'm on boost, I believe that the boatloader that boost put on the phones is the problem... I don't here of quite so many problems with the us cellular version of the f7.

wait what? Lol unheard of. Did you ever try booting into stock recovery and do a data reset?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones