• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV] Need system dump

Is this post still relevant??? I thought I saw a post where PlayfulGod said he no longer has the Venice so will there still be any development? Just asking because I came from the Warp forum here because I finally decided to swap out phones....those devs on the Warp forum are getting things done but I was tired of all the drama with that phone so I am here and I like the Venice, just wish there was more going on with it

EDIT
Sorry looks liek someone else is leaving...I was browsing through and missed that

Upvote 0
Is this post still relevant??? I thought I saw a post where PlayfulGod said he no longer has the Venice so will there still be any development? Just asking because I came from the Warp forum here because I finally decided to swap out phones....those devs on the Warp forum are getting things done but I was tired of all the drama with that phone so I am here and I like the Venice, just wish there was more going on with it

EDIT
Sorry looks liek someone else is leaving...I was browsing through and missed that

I never had the venice, I have a on going project with the esteem which is similar.

With the Venice being locked down not much a i can do for it, but I will see if i can whip something up when I get time and figure out a way to install it all. Will be limited to system changes only tho and install via adb. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones