[DEV] Need system dump

Last Updated:

1. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

As topic states, I need a system dump from this device please. ;)

2. deansouth8

deansouth8 Active Member

3. dave3

dave3 New Member

I have a LG Venice and would love to help out, what do I need to do?
  4. PlayfulGod

first install the android sdk and get adb working.

then create a new dir named system, then do
    Code (Text):
    1. adb pull /system
    then zip and upload and post a link. ;)
  5. D34DBre4kr

D34DBre4kr Well-Known Member

I also need this
  6. closter

closter Member

7. dave3

dave3 New Member

8. dylanp

dylanp Well-Known Member

Is this post still relevant??? I thought I saw a post where PlayfulGod said he no longer has the Venice so will there still be any development? Just asking because I came from the Warp forum here because I finally decided to swap out phones....those devs on the Warp forum are getting things done but I was tired of all the drama with that phone so I am here and I like the Venice, just wish there was more going on with it

Sorry looks liek someone else is leaving...I was browsing through and missed that
  9. cj1212

cj1212 Well-Known Member

Playfulgod. I just got this phone. I love it. I would like a diff rom though. If you need anything just let me know. Im glad to help
  10. cj1212

cj1212 Well-Known Member

Nvmd i got rid of this phone
  11. PlayfulGod

I never had the venice, I have a on going project with the esteem which is similar.

With the Venice being locked down not much a i can do for it, but I will see if i can whip something up when I get time and figure out a way to install it all. Will be limited to system changes only tho and install via adb. ;)
  12. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

worst phone ever make by lg ramdom reboot to light not good
  13. cj1212

cj1212 Well-Known Member

I really liked. This phone. And the layout. But after a day it started messing up. And there is no point in rooting this phone. Long story short. I went to the evo design