• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Dev-Only] CM10 status

My wife and I were considering purchasing a new phone, or two, until I stumbled upon this site and updated my Triumph to your new Mod 10 version OS and it works great! I'm sure the bugs are there if I look for them, but thus far, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work, and I'm in the process of downloading other apps from the Google store. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Really wish I had the needed knowledge now so I could help you guys out, but the Java classes I need will be quite a ways down the road yet
Yes, I wish I knew how to code as well as you fine folks do. If I did, I'd get in on the action as well. With CM10, my MT doesn't get 3G nor does Pandora streaming radio work, nor does the ringer work when someone calls my phone, or if one of my alarms I've set goes off, the only thing that it does is vibrate. I wish I had the expertise to be able to fix it, but I'm not sure where to begin. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
This is my latest stable build, before I started on the 3G, everything not working is the same as the other alphas out here. Wifi works after first reboot. Just got off a roof so can't think straight right now, I'll clean this up later.

cm-10.0.0.Triumph-Alpha-0.1.0.1.zip
This is the release I'm using now, I might revert back to the stable CM9 build to get my 3G back and to reenable the ringer on my phone. But it's looking great, I would love to beta test the CM10 build that fixes the 3G, ringer and Pandora radio issues.

Just let me know and I'll gladly test it and provide ample feedback.

Upvote 0
Yes , the way I understand the situation, MTDEV has put cm10 on the back burner for now because the cyanogen people are still making a lot of changes. G60 and the others are waiting for it to become more stable. That's ok, I for one would rather see a solid cm9 anyway. G60 and MTDEV even almost have the camera knocked out of the ballpark.:D:D I still say G60 and MTDEV should be able to charge Motorola for doing their dev work for them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones