[DEV] Partition Info

1. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

Due to the events as of late regarding Phandroid/AndroidForums i am removing all of the content i brought to the site, i still have most if not all the files, you can find me on xda or twitter if you would like a copy or to chat with me. My recent ban only further solidify my plans to leave this site. sorry for any and all inconvience.

Advertisement
    :
    AndyOpie150, alfick3 and citric like this.
  2. citric

citric Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see more :)
  3. citric

citric Well-Known Member

Any word on the CWM?
  4. Shabbypenguin

have it compiled just need a tester
    AndyOpie150 and alfick3 like this.
  5. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

So is it specifically for the OM+? Out a port from another phone?
  6. citric

citric Well-Known Member

is there any risk in running this test CWM?
  7. Shabbypenguin

i dont port cwm from other phones, this is compiled using dumps which i got thanks to citric. this cwm is made for the ms695 and as soon as i have it 100% ill submit it to koush for official status (like teh lg connect 4g or lucid)

there are always risks involved however ive gotten fairly good at cwm so chances of anything bad happening are slim to none
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
  8. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

So for your cwm, what buttons are used. I assume the Vol up and down, but what is the select button?
  9. Shabbypenguin

sorry edited my post, i dont port cwm from other phones. each one is made especially for that device.

as for teh buttons cwm tends to pick and autodetect these days. but i have no idea what they are gunna be.... ive never seen a picture of this phone let alone it...
    cumofo likes this.
  10. citric

citric Well-Known Member

The only physical buttons and the Vol up and down and the power button. It has 4 touch buttons (like on the original ps3) under the display.
    cumofo likes this.
  11. cumofo

cumofo Active Member

OK Playful god, Critic, and Shabby Penguins hooked on Macronics, I just bricked my LGMS695 I bought May 9th. Now I have one left. I am ready to ROOT and FLASH CWM. Let me now about trying out a ROM for you or anything else. I can do for you. I have ADB and QtADB, I think I can handle it!!

CuMoFo
  12. citric

citric Well-Known Member

How'd you brick your LGMS695?
  13. Shabbypenguin

ouch, glad to hear your back up and running tho :) but i have no plans for a rom or anything of the sort. you guys got cwm and root :)

citric my apologies but ive had to reformat so many times ive lost the other partitions, would you mind at some point uploading the missing ones so that people can have the stockish stuff to repair their phones?
  14. citric

citric Well-Known Member

Sure thing, I'll get those uploaded.
  15. cumofo

cumofo Active Member

I bricked it running a manual CWR flash 3.0.2.7. It would not go into recovery, sooo...

I used the manual boot-recovery from ROM Manager and... "El Bricko"!!

I've used your .bat driven recovery 2X and one click root 1X, very nice, thank you so very much.
    Used "recovery stick.apk" 2X
    Still cannot get a manual boot-recovery with keys. Kinda too scared to hit recovery via the ADB prompt, but if you swear it's ok i'll do it just for you! (Lulz!)

Speed tweak worked well, thx 2 U! And forever root also.
  16. Shabbypenguin

clockworkmod version 3.0.2.7 hasnt been in use since before gingerbread came out

i dont know what yoru talking about with recovery stick.apk?
  17. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

+1 wtf did you get 3.0.2.7 from cause it sure the hell wasnt for this phone lol
  18. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

I'm pretty sure he meant 5.0.2.7 :rolleyes:
  19. Shabbypenguin

ok even still the cwm is 5.5.0.4
  20. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Hmm, the one for my old OM is 5.0.2.7......maybe he owns an OM and not an OM+...

I knew this confusion might happen for similar names -_-