• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Develop Android App for School Discipline

Gerhard

Lurker
Nov 29, 2013
I am a deputy principal of a primary school. I am in charge of discipline and currently my aim is to develop an Android app for the school's discipline system.

Discipline System that I want to develop must have the following components:
1) A database of +- 760 learners spread over 4 grade groups. Each grade group have 5 classes of +- 38 learners in a specific class = 4 Grade groups x 5 Classes per Grade Group x 38 learners in a class
2) Every learner have five(5) chances/warnings a day but start every day on a clean slate.
3) Parents must receive a message when a learner have received 3 warnings and again at 5 warnings.
4) A report must be compiled from the data entered to track a leaner's behavior.
5) There are 36 warnings divided into 3 groups of 8 warnings.
6) Teachers must be able to use this system on their smart phones.

Can someone please show me how and where do I start? I have limited programming experience but I am a quick and willing learner because I like to take on challenges and make a success of it.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Gerhard

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones