• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Developer Team Optimus M Discussion

yeah, you had said you where gonna have something posted by sat for us to test, but no biggie if you need more time.

I just have a lot of fun flashing like every 12-24hrs lol, and obviously dying to have ICS on the M. I wish i can help, but unfortunately my skills are on breakdance, freerunning, drawing (but stopped yrs ago) and studio music. lol non fit here.

Upvote 0
just saw this thread, im still around, i check in every so often, if ya have any questions hit me up, gtalk is the best way, tripdoc79@gmail.com

also posted int he New Dev thread up top, with some info, of what i was working on when progress stopped lol

also, my phone is available for testing, cant test calling, but everything else i can help with, if ya wanna post ur edits on github i may be able to lend a hand, i actuAlly do have a computer i can dedicate to building, not the best computer, but it would work lol, only downside is on my current internet probably take me 3 days to sync up with source lol

after reading the thread, to explain some confusion, Optimus M = MetroPCS Optimus S = Sprint Optimus V = Verizon Optimus T = T-Mobile. all have differant configurations, based on thunderc board, Optimus V being the closest to ours, with a few differances, ie, touchscreen, internal partitions, etc..

oh, and thanx for picking up where i left off lol, i really wish i had the time to complete this and see it to completion.

Upvote 0
just saw this thread, im still around, i check in every so often, if ya have any questions hit me up, gtalk is the best way, tripdoc79@gmail.com

also posted int he New Dev thread up top, with some info, of what i was working on when progress stopped lol

also, my phone is available for testing, cant test calling, but everything else i can help with, if ya wanna post ur edits on github i may be able to lend a hand, i actuAlly do have a computer i can dedicate to building, not the best computer, but it would work lol, only downside is on my current internet probably take me 3 days to sync up with source lol

after reading the thread, to explain some confusion, Optimus M = MetroPCS Optimus S = Sprint Optimus V = Verizon Optimus T = T-Mobile. all have differant configurations, based on thunderc board, Optimus V being the closest to ours, with a few differances, ie, touchscreen, internal partitions, etc..

oh, and thanx for picking up where i left off lol, i really wish i had the time to complete this and see it to completion.

Optimus V is Virgin mobile....LG Vortex is Verizon.
I own an OV so I would know ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones