Developer wanted - Shortcut Widget

1. millington

millington New Member

Hi all,

I am looking for a developer who will help me to produce a customisable shortcut widget to place on a phone home screen, designed with vision-impaired people in mind. It is difficult to going into more details without giving information that would allow others to simply reproduce the idea. As far as I can tell, no product exists in the form I have in mind on the interwebs.

This widget / app could then be put onto the market with an ad-ware version and a paid version. The market for this widget would comprise people with vision impairment (presumably willing to fork out a few bucks for fully operable software) and the general public who need one touch shortcut access.

In return for developing this widget, we can split any income 50/50. I can also assist in some design aspects. Assuming this is successful, I have several ideas for other apps that potentially we could work on together.

If this project interests you, please email me on millington01@gmail.com with a small description of yourself (i.e. name, nationality / location, years experience in Android development) and any examples of your previous work if you have any.

Thanks!

Advertisement