• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Development progress ETA

Il be ordering an enlighten here this month if everything goes to plan. That means il be in the works of enlighten development.
Objectives:
Find a restore method-get everyone on track and on the same firmware or operating system whether rooted or not.
Custom Rom-il be porting over my rom (Bionix) to the enlighten and probably make a base rom for other developers to get started on.

Il be ordering an enlighten here this month if everything goes to plan. That means il be in the works of enlighten development.
Objectives:
Find a restore method-get everyone on track and on the same firmware or operating system whether rooted or not.
Custom Rom-il be porting over my rom (Bionix) to the enlighten and probably make a base rom for other developers to get started on.

I found an interesting tool designed for LG phones called LGTool, google it and choose the first link. It allows the flashing of firmware for almost all LG phones including LG VS700 aka LG Enlighten.

Upvote 0
I will b starting development this week.

In order to flash custom firmware, u will need to b rooted, you will need the clockwork recovery installed.

I havnt had much time to play with the phone but are there any request anyone would want in a firmware? Heres what i got planned
*pre rooted
*power options
*tool box (cpu over clocking, memory options, hardware options)
*custom themes
*better memory and speed
*ported launcher/software
*custom sounds

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones