Development thread

1. rbheromax

rbheromax Well-Known Member

This can be a thread just posting our progress for anything aftermarket for the ZTE Force. Kind of like a hangout spot but let's stay on topic :cool:

Advertisement
    :
  2. tgamble160

tgamble160 Member

AMOCO, MidshipAc and rbheromax like this.
  3. rbheromax

That's good for a start :thumbup:
  4. tgamble160

tgamble160 Member

Here is Google now. Wipe cache and dalvik and fix permissions after flash. Maybe these can be eventually be implemented into the rom that's being worked on.

http://db.tt/agN3bFfp
    MidshipAc likes this.
  5. rbheromax

Yeah that'd be nice, since there are a few of us who frequent these forums, we should prolly collab on a community rom on the side
    MidshipAc likes this.
  6. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Dude Guide

7. donjuro

donjuro Well-Known Member

Has anyone flashed and used the 4.2 camera and Google now successfully without problems?
  8. AMOCO

Yes,But before I did I created a backup in CWM and unistalled the original camera app with FX Explore.Then flashed the 4.2 camera app and everything went great.
    The reason I uninstalled the original is I tried it with the original and I had 2 icons with 2 camera apps.
    Clear the original camera data and force stop it before you uninstall it.

Sent from my N9100
  9. donjuro

Where are the photo effects and all that jazz?
  10. AMOCO

All I've seen is what the circle on the right of the camera screen does.

Sent from my N9100
  11. donjuro

Yea, I see the basic white balancing and flash options and stuff, but no camera effects. And Google now sucks on this phone.
  12. MidshipAc

MidshipAc Well-Known Member

Google now works great in my phone but when I 1st flashed It wasn't working just gave it some time and played with it and it works just fine now
  13. donjuro

I used to have a tablet on jelly bean, the Google now uploaded here must be very old because it's lacking a lot of features and looks nothing like what I had on my tablet. I can't say Google and have it search for me, there's no mysterious woman that talks to me.

I found a bug, with the camera upgrade also came an update to the look of gallery, if you go to gallery, open a picture, bring up the options menu and tap "edit", gallery crashes.
  14. MidshipAc

I think the editing section of the gallery is a separate app in a way.
  15. tgamble160

tgamble160 Member

You have to wipe cache/dalvik and fix permissions then all should be smooth
    MidshipAc likes this.
  16. MidshipAc

I Can't open main links in Google now web search. I can click on them but they don't open
  17. rbheromax

In Google now?
  18. MidshipAc

Yea....