Support Device ID

1. Malebolgia

Malebolgia Well-Known Member

How do I find out the android device ID on my phone?

Advertisement
  2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

As in your SPC # or:confused:
  3. Malebolgia

Malebolgia Well-Known Member

The one that market uses.
  4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Is it specifically saying that your device is not compatible:confused:
    Make sure your device shows as SCH-R720(Settings-About Phone-Model Number).
    It would also be helpful to know the specific app you are trying to download on the market or if you get this when entering the market.
  5. jjohnson1485

jjohnson1485 Member

i too am curious as to where to locate the android device id #. i guess it's a 16 digit sequence that syncs with the market/playstore. i believe that this person is trying to use the apk downloader extension with google chrome, as it requires that info. currently i am awaiting a new battery to finish flashing my droid x, as it became too low to program. is there an android id # that is 16 digits (letters and numbers) on the external of the droid x?
  6. merryjohn

merryjohn Member

The ONLY way I could find was to download an app from the Play Store to your phone called "Device ID" by redphx (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redphx.deviceid&hl=en)

It doesn't require internet (except to download) and is extremely simple. Shows your Device ID and the email address associated to it. Also has optional copy/share so you can email, txt, facebook, etc the code to yourself. (code works with APK downloader...not that it's what im using it for ; D )
    *10/1/12 Working, Chrome v22.0.1229.79 m)

Very convenient, although it would be nice to find a method that doesn't require specialized software...although I'd guess Google will do what they can to prevent that!