• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Device not booting

himanshu

Lurker
Apr 3, 2010
Hi All,I am an user of GT-I5700. The problem i am facing is that i am unable to boot my phone. Just after the booting it got strucked on Samsung screen. can anyone suggest me any solution for this?.I tried to start my phone in safe mode recovery mode but nothing worked. i even tried to use adb for recovering the phone but it shows error while using adb shell reboot recovery that:Operation not permitted.Please help me regarding the same.Regards,Himanshu Sharma

I had the same exact problem. Dropped it at the Samsung Service Center in the evening and got it in the afternoon next day. They reflashed it and all my contacts/sms were gone but I got back my phone. Its working fine since then. Also since it was in the warranty period I wasn't charged anything.

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

I forgot to update in the forum.... i went to the service center in Pune and they kept my phone for one week and when they reflashed it they gifted me with 2.1 :). Yes its true. i got it about 15 days back from the samsung service center. An officail 2.1. its baseband version is i570EDDJC5. it lacks live wallpapers though but it supports bluetooth and alot new goodies. so its time now for indian spica owners to rush to the samsung service center and get it officially upgraded from 1.5 to 2.1.

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

I forgot to update in the forum.... i went to the service center in Pune and they kept my phone for one week and when they reflashed it they gifted me with 2.1 :). Yes its true. i got it about 15 days back from the samsung service center. An officail 2.1. its baseband version is i570EDDJC5. it lacks live wallpapers though but it supports bluetooth and alot new goodies. so its time now for indian spica owners to rush to the samsung service center and get it officially upgraded from 1.5 to 2.1.

Hey can u tell me which service center in Pune u went to.. i also want to upgrade my phone... service center in Mumbai have no clue about the update... need help...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones