Device not bootingSupport

Last Updated:

1. himanshu

himanshu Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,I am an user of GT-I5700. The problem i am facing is that i am unable to boot my phone. Just after the booting it got strucked on Samsung screen. can anyone suggest me any solution for this?.I tried to start my phone in safe mode recovery mode but nothing worked. i even tried to use adb for recovering the phone but it shows error while using adb shell reboot recovery that:Operation not permitted.Please help me regarding the same.Regards,Himanshu Sharma

Advertisement
  2. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

return it back to the place you got it from

3. himanshu

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I just want to know that whether there is any way which we can try for booting phone in recovery mode. otherwise last option of going to samsung service center and getting it reflashed is always there.:)

4. paragk

paragk Member

I had the same exact problem. Dropped it at the Samsung Service Center in the evening and got it in the afternoon next day. They reflashed it and all my contacts/sms were gone but I got back my phone. Its working fine since then. Also since it was in the warranty period I wasn't charged anything.

5. himanshu

Hi Guys,

I forgot to update in the forum.... i went to the service center in Pune and they kept my phone for one week and when they reflashed it they gifted me with 2.1 :). Yes its true. i got it about 15 days back from the samsung service center. An officail 2.1. its baseband version is i570EDDJC5. it lacks live wallpapers though but it supports bluetooth and alot new goodies. so its time now for indian spica owners to rush to the samsung service center and get it officially upgraded from 1.5 to 2.1.

6. skarekar

skarekar Member

Hey can u tell me which service center in Pune u went to.. i also want to upgrade my phone... service center in Mumbai have no clue about the update... need help...

7. irw10062

irw10062 New Member

i'm get same trouble after flash using this I570EXXJD4 maybe it caused i use different .ops
    at Login.
    After reboot, the progress startup taking too long and cannot complete

but i try reflash with complete pack [SIZE=+0]I5700DXJB3 and my phone is already fine.

welcome to the android 2.1

[/SIZE]