1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Devs play with angry birds please

Last Updated:

1. macprv

macprv Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

no offence to the developers... but they need to play with angry birds... i cant say every dev or game needs this but most of them do:

angry birds surprised me, not so much for the game its self (which is awesome), but for the awesome way it performs, and im not talking just graphic performance, im talking about multitasking, its amazingly smooth the way u can press home button, get to the home screen do something and go back to the game, right where you left, without any lag or any problem at all, and no load... its awesome how it sort of pauses its self when u press home button or when the screen turns off if you dont touch the screen after a while.. i think its cool that if u press home button, the app stays open in the background, but if u press back button all the way to the main menu, it will ask you if u want to close the app/game.

most of the games in the market, would need to load again completely if you press home, some required to load again if the screen turns off for some reason, some would not bring u back to where u left, instead they would start from the main screen, some would not save you progress, some would not exit if back button is pressed.

so yeah, kudos to rovio, for its first and well developed android game:)

Advertisement
  2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

3. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

I agree, Angry Birds is pretty good.. but it's not the ONLY game on Android with great performance/exit button, etc.

4. macprv

macprv Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

dont get me wrong, i totally agree with u, thats why i said;