• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dexter!!!!!

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    DEXTERS FINAL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!

zpdm.jpg

i almost missed it. are there any dexter fans like me?

probably one of the coolest shows that you will ever see, if you have not already. i highly recommend it.

Reactions: Brian706
    I saw the first couple of seasons then it disappeared to a station on Sky (aka News International aka Fox aka the Evil Australian) and I absolutely refuse to give them money .. when I can easily avoid it :D

Definitely an awesome show, though

that sucks, you missed some really great years after the first two seasons........its not to late if you have netflix, you shoud be able to catch up.

so far the first episode was AMAZING!!!!!! it is setting up for a really great finale......i hope it never ends....LOL

Upvote 0
    really i think that the middle was so so, still good just not as the ones prior to. the one season with jimmy smits(season 3) i thought was sort of lame. the trinity killer (john lithgow, season 4) was an amazing bad person for dexter to kill. season 5 was so-so with julia stiles. so far this season finale is pretty great IMO.

Upvote 0
    This past episodes ending blew my mind although you could see it coming from a mile away.

Yeah, I knew that
    LaGuerta was going to die in Season 7
    but just didn't know who was going to do the deed.

I'm really curious to see how they're going to wrap the series up, since I have about 6 different scenarios in my mind. But I'm going to be sad when I see it because I don't want it to end.

Upvote 0
    Yeah, I knew that
    LaGuerta was going to die in Season 7
    but just didn't know who was going to do the deed.

I'm really curious to see how they're going to wrap the series up, since I have about 6 different scenarios in my mind. But I'm going to be sad when I see it because I don't want it to end.

Likewise. The same thing goes for Breaking Bad.

Upvote 0
    So, how do you think its going to end?
    To me it seems that story is being pointed towards the dexter "cure" from his condition. He is going to become just a regular person.
    Another assumption is that someone is going to kill him or he commit suicide.
    One more I would want to see is Dexter being arrested and taken for a trial to beat all the charges like most of his "patients" on his table.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones