• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dexter!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply, but I just discovered the TV/Movie room in these forums!

Just have to say that the Dexter finale, and the whole final season for that matter, SUCKED!!!

They had such great things to work with, too. Batista had all of La Guerta's effects, including the VIDEO OF DEB GETTING GAS FOR DEXTER TO BURN DOWN THE CHURCH FROM LAST SEASON!!

The whole final season could have been a slow burn of Batista putting the pieces together, figuring out that either Dexter or Deb killed La Guerta, and then having the finale be about either killing him and escaping, Batista covering it up, or Batista blowing the whole thing wide open and having Dexter (and possibly Deb) go to jail, etc.

Instead we got a season that was about a "big bad", just like every other season, with no suspense building, and it just fell flat on its face.

Utterly disappointing and a huge waste of time.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I loved the last season except for the ending.......but most of the shows that I loved in the past had bad endings.......one of they previous posts mentioned Lost..........that ending just sucked balls.......but I loved the show as a whole.......same goes for Dexter.......I'm starting to read the books just so that I can still be in that world that Dexter is in.

I hope they come up with a movie or something to really finish it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones