• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DGDave checkin in

dgdave

Mar 23, 2010
Hey everyone. I'm a total Droid newb. I got an Eris on Friday and I'm really enjoying it. I've been a BB abuser for the last 3 years and I was ready for a change.

I went for an Eris because it was a cheaper option than the Moto Droid and I wanted to see if I liked the OS but didn't want to be out a tom of $$$ if I didn't like it.

Well, I like it. I have an upgrade coming in June. I will probably jump to a Droid or an Increadible at that point.

Glad to be here!

Hey everyone. I'm a total Droid newb. I got an Eris on Friday and I'm really enjoying it. I've been a BB abuser for the last 3 years and I was ready for a change.

I went for an Eris because it was a cheaper option than the Moto Droid and I wanted to see if I liked the OS but didn't want to be out a tom of $$$ if I didn't like it.

Well, I like it. I have an upgrade coming in June. I will probably jump to a Droid or an Increadible at that point.

Glad to be here!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones