1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Dialer One Call Log Display

Last Updated:

1. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using Dialer One for several months and really like the grouped call log display. Until recently, when I selected the missed call notification, I would get the call log displayed in Dialer One. Sometime recently this changed, and I now get the native call log, and pressing the Back button closes the native call log and displays the call log in Dialer One.

At first I thought that something screwed up my defaults, and I tried to clear the defaults for the offending app. But I couldn't find anything obvious that had any defaults to clear. So I uninstalled Dialer One and reinstalled. After purposely missing a call, I selected the notification and got the familiar "Complete action using" dialog, where I could select Dialer One as the default, which I did. Much to my surprise, the behavior hasn't changed - I still get the native call log, which is followed by Dialer One after pressing the Back button.

Is this a problem with Dialer One? Is anyone else having this problem?

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I am not having this problem.

3. davidyip

davidyip New Member

I got the same problem on my Nexus One after upgrading to android 2.2.

4. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It appears that the only way to clear a missed call notification is by displaying the call log using the native app. I'm not 100% sure that Dialer One ever didn't behave this way, but I guess few people consider it a problem.