dialing out on samsung moment not using google voice numberSupport

Last Updated:

1. fizzlepad32

fizzlepad32 New Member This Topic's Starter

I got a samsung moment 2 weeks ago. The first thing I did was add it to my google voice account and download Google voice application. It was working great for about a week. Now no matter what I do, when I make outbound calls on my cell phone it does not always show the google voice number to who I am calling but shows my cell phone number.

I have reinstalled the application a few times already and everything goes smoothly.

I have tried both settings for using google voice for all outbound as well as to ask me every time.

When dialing with the number pad, it used to popup a window saying dialing with google voice after I typed in the number and pressed the phone symbol. This no longer works at all and never shows my GV number anymore when using the dial pad.

When dialing using contacts or voice dial, it seems to be random. Once out of every 4-6 calls will say it is using GV to dial and the rest of the times it just dials straight through using cell number.

On a side note I have noticed that the application appears to now get the following error quite a bit. Maybe this is the issue, that the application has crashed and is no longer running???

Sorry! The application google voice (process com.google.android.apps.googlevoice) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I after I get this error, is there a trick to restarting the application again properly so that it will work again?

Any help on this would be great.

Advertisement