• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RICHCANN

Lurker
May 26, 2012
Let me start by saying I have had Thunderbolt for almost a year and really like it. Longer battery would be nice. One problem I am having is that when I touch phone icon on lower middle of page it brings up list of all my calls and listed phone numbers. If I touch anywhere on screen nearest phone number dials. I have made several unwanted calls including to friends at work and others I did not want to call. Is there a way to have a listing of the phones numbers I want is a list and to dial only when I want to call them. I wouldn't mind going thru a few hoops to place a call. It's better than saying I'm sorry all the time for calling people I didn't want to call. I am not a heavy phone user. Maybe 5-6 calls a week.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones