did anybody get an extended battery for the warpGeneral

1. smartphone45

smartphone45 Well-Known Member

Hi

I ordered the neewer extended battery from amazon and I am curious who else has the extended battery and if so how is its performance..
    I also read about the copper tape/sticker that is located on the battery door stock is there for signal boost..I also heard that radio shack sells the copper whatever it is and I can put it on the extended battery door...

Can I get some feedback please...

thank you

Advertisement
    :
  2. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

I got a 2100 mah one, it helped and gives a few more hours, it also fits under the stock battery cover
  3. iram

iram Well-Known Member

I purchased the 3800 mah battery. A dramatic improvement over stock battery.

I cut some aluminum foil to shape and taped it inside the larger back case. I did not want to risk damaging the tape on original case. I have not been able to tell how much the foil it effects the phone or if it is really necessary . It may also be just as important as to where you are located.
  4. dkhotpockets

dkhotpockets Active Member

I have the 4200mah battery. With heavy use use i can get a litttle more then 24 hours out of the battery. The battery and case add a lot the the thickness of the phone but it feel ok in the hand. I found the battery and case online for $10 so it was def worth it for me.
  5. i2f

i2f Well-Known Member

I just purchased a 3800mah battery for the warp on ebay. I was wondering if I could get all day usage out of it and if anyone has been able to find a case that'll cover the front and back of the phone with the battery attached.
  6. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Well-Known Member

7. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Well-Known Member Contributor

No the stock charger can handle it... it does take longer to charge tho...
  8. barefooteagle

barefooteagle Member

I also purchased the 3800 one. Its a great buy on Ebay, I think I paid like 20 bucks. I just drained it completely about 3 or 4 times and now is in good sync with the battery monitor. I went from about 3 to 4 hours max on calls to about 7 - 10 hrs now with every thing turned on. I tried the new back first with out the foil and after about a month moved the foil from the old back to the new one. I could not tell any signal diffrence at all. Just heat up the old foil with a hair dryer for a few min and it easly pull out without ripping.
  9. sb43

sb43 Well-Known Member

I got the 4000 Mah battery and cover for $7.00 online. Love it! Phone can last almost 48 he's. A little bulkier, but you sacrifice beauty for power. And as much as I flash , test & run.... III needed it
  10. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d Digital Packrat Guide

Testing all those different WOEM versions :p