Did anyone get a manual?General

Last Updated:

1. potooleaf

potooleaf New Member

I got a ASUS T300 on Friday and it didn't come with a owners manual. (I had to get one from their website) It did come with a guide that showed how to plug it in and charge the battery but that's is. Did I just get a bad box or are then just not included. I couldn't find one on the tab either.

Being new to Android it was a bit frustrating trying to figure out what was what.

Advertisement
  2. heat57

heat57 Well-Known Member

No, you didn't just get a "bad box". They only provide the rudimentary stuff to get the purchaser going. I can see their point, in the age of online communication/access it is very easy to download the requisite manuals, as you did in the end anyway. Also, it helps safe a few trees by not printing the manuals and keep the cost down; well the TFP TF300 is a very keenly priced product. Several other large household names do the same thing, in particular Logitech; I bought one of their keyboards which comes in a plain cardboard box and pretty much nothing else in the the way of tradtional paperwork.
  3. potooleaf

potooleaf New Member

I can understand no printed manual, but a PDF on the home screen would have been nice. Well, at least I know I wasn't missing anything.
  4. HitFactor

HitFactor Member

There was a manual on my tablet, I don't remember where and have since moved it to a location that makes sense to me.
  5. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

6. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Mine came with a full manual in book form as well as the pdf in the downloads.
  7. Medicman14

Medicman14 New Member

Mine did not come boxed with an owner's manual, and it was sealed new; regardless, I absolutely love my tablet.
    :)
  8. Carpe Nocturnal

Carpe Nocturnal Well-Known Member

I printed mine from the ASUS US website. 90 pages :D

Bear