• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did i see somewhere that Verizon will let you exchange...

Exchange your incredible for a motoX if its been less than 60 days?

I dont know if someone was hoping or it was actually possible.

Has anybody had luck ?

I have been having 1-3 reboots a day with my incredible.

I believe i't at about 55 days so far..

the return policy has been extended from 30 to 60 days for DINC owners . this is only in place for the customers who have backordered the DINC and want to go to a different phone. if you already have the DINC and have been useing it for more than 30 days sorry to say you are out of luck. the reason is you get 30 days from when you order it and with it backordered 30 days they are giving you 60 now.

Upvote 0
the return policy has been extended from 30 to 60 days for DINC owners . this is only in place for the customers who have backordered the DINC and want to go to a different phone. if you already have the DINC and have been useing it for more than 30 days sorry to say you are out of luck. the reason is you get 30 days from when you order it and with it backordered 30 days they are giving you 60 now.

that doesn't make sense anyways since Verizon started my 30 days on the day I activated the phone with it in my hands.

Upvote 0
I checked in on this the other day. I was out of luck. They told me 30 days and I was already on day 61.

I am having some minor issues with the phone, and was told I can send it in and they would replace it with a new one instead of a refurb. I did a hard reset on my phone so if my issues come up again I will get it replaced.

Back to the Droid X. I sat there contemplating selling my Droid Inc. and buying this phone, but to be honest if I do that, something else is going to pop up 2 months later and I will end up driving myself crazy wanting the latest and greatest.

I have been very happy with my Droid Inc. Ya the bigger screen would be nice, but I will live. This is my first Android phone, so I am going to wear this sucker out over the next year getting very familiar with Android.

Upvote 0

I thought it was 30 days from activation. That's what they are using for my date. I ordered on 5/27 and activated it 6/17 and i have until 7/17

Upvote 0
effective June 15, 2010, the WFG (Worry Free Guarantee) reason codes will be extended for use from 30 days to 60 days. Only for these HTC Incredible SKUs:

ADR6300VW (without memory card)
ADR6300VW2 (with memory card)
NOTE: If the customer has been using the device for greater than the 30 day WFG timeframe, representatives should not process a WFG exchange.

Upvote 0
effective June 15, 2010, the WFG (Worry Free Guarantee) reason codes will be extended for use from 30 days to 60 days. Only for these HTC Incredible SKUs:

ADR6300VW (without memory card)
ADR6300VW2 (with memory card)
NOTE: If the customer has been using the device for greater than the 30 day WFG timeframe, representatives should not process a WFG exchange.

Where did you get that? It makes no since and basically equals 30 days from activations. There is no way the WFG counts shipping days as part of the WFG trail period, even if it's only 2 days. How can you try something out if you don't have it? I'm going to check my sku though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones