1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Did Verizon make a mistake?General

1. wallstreet123456

wallstreet123456 Well-Known Member

I had unlimited data before I got the S4. I did not pay full price for the phone but renewed my contract for two years for $199 (which was $249-50 mail in rebate)

I just checked via my Verizon mobile app and it still shows me at unlimited data?

My plan ends each 22nd day and I got the phone on the 23 of May, maybe this is the reason why it still shows unlimited data?

Advertisement
    :
  2. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the fact that you kept Unlimited Data. :p
  3. hurley710

hurley710 Active Member

I got my S4 on the 25th. My plan went from Unlimited to 2GB :(

In fact, I logged into My Verizon and it even shows a disclaimer:
    [​IMG]

You recently changed your plan. Your new allowance is displayed below.
  4. wallstreet123456

I agree, just worried that they will come after me later. Nervous to go over 2 Gb
  5. wallstreet123456

did you use the My Verizon mobile app?
  6. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

Check your last bill. What are the dates of service you paid for?
  7. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

It's just showing old contract data from prior to the change. It'll probably start telling the truth pretty soon. Meanwhile, don't go over your limit. ;)
  8. zoxxo

zoxxo Well-Known Member

I upgraded a dumb phone on my plan and then moved it over to my primary line. Still have the dumb phone, and I'm watching my plan today (my new day of the month) to make sure I'm still on unlimited. I always check the "My Verizon" app on my phone to make sure I'm unlimited...
  9. wallstreet123456

So my plan cycle starts new on 6/22 and I am still showing unlimited data, tried to use hotspot to see if it would allow me too and I can't. I guess Verizon did make a mistake when I upgraded and kept me on unlimited plan :)
  10. tytlyf

tytlyf Well-Known Member

This is odd. I just received a txt from verizon that said I'm near 50% of the plan allotment. I tried to go into the MyVerizon app and it's gone. I see it under application manager, but I can't find the app anywhere. It used to be there. The MyVerizon app is enabled in apps.