• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did you buy the 16GB or 32GB model?

I started out with the black 16GB version but ran out of space before installing all of my old apps from my Atrix 4G. Exchanged it for the 32GB and am very happy. I do have a 32GB SD card as well. (My wife has the 32GB). I have some big games that are over 1GB in size which can't be moved to SD card. Also, everything by default is saved to internal memory. (Except pictures/video since there is a setting in the camera to choose where to save.)

Upvote 0
I just got the 32GB upgrade. They told me "$50 more" when I ordered it, but the actual cost was $70 more. That didn't stop me; the extra space WILL come in handy.

I love how my apps instantly downloaded to the phone once the SIM was migrated. Pity the game save values didn't carry over, but I didn't have to spend 15 minutes re-setting regional and other settings. Yay!

After wrecking my Razr, via a secondary font change in FontChanger, I'm not rooting anymore. From what I can tell of the S4, most of the tweaks I had working for over a year aren't needed anymore. Only firewall and ad blocking software would be nice...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones