• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did you get used to the size?

The size of the screen seems daunting at first, as in that it's TOO big. Then you play around with it. You browse the web, read some news, download some apps and games, play those games. And then you're hooked. I find that the bevel is a minor annoyance, but even with the bevel at it's widest point, it's not a very "thick" phone, it still works well, perhaps made to work even better with the "grip" on the back of the phone that works pretty well IMO. I have decently sized hands, so while it doesn't work for my wife who has petite hands, it works well for me.

Oh, the other thing that the screen makes good for is playing some Angry Birds Beta and using Swype. I had swype on my old Omnia but I can safely say that it's much improved and better overall on the DX. If nothing else, if you're on the fence between two phones, and think you might like the other one more, order a DX and return/exchange within your 30 days and that way you can truly get a feel for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones