Did you get your $100 rebate from Sprint?

Last Updated:

1. dcoaster

dcoaster Well-Known Member

Yep, got it a week or so ago.

Advertisement
  2. bimmjo

bimmjo Well-Known Member

got mine beginning of last week, bought on launch day
  3. Shift.Evolve

Shift.Evolve Active Member

I bought my phone end of june and sent in the rebate the same day.. guess I have a ways to wait.

"Your rebate submission has been received and is proceeding through the validation process according to the promotional terms and conditions. Please check back in 1-2 weeks for updates to your request."

Its been on this part for almost 30 days now. :(
  4. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

Since youre phone is subsidized they cannot mail the check any earlier than 30 days. otherwise people would buy phones get the rebate and return within the 30day limit. makes a lot of sence if you think about it. Sprint seems to be on par with rebates across most industires... 8-12 weeks.
  5. GODHOOD

GODHOOD Active Member

I got mine last week.
  6. rswheaton

rswheaton Well-Known Member

I did not receive a post card but I went online to check the status and it reads rebate cannot be processed because my address was not recognized by the US Postal Service..... guess I will call today. :mad:
  7. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Mine was declined. Something about all applicable discounts were given at purchase. Wife and I have been with sprint for over 14 years and it's the first time a rebate has been declined. Oh well, guess I'll have to call.
  8. italianwjt

italianwjt Well-Known Member

I checked mine last night. It says it's at 100% and the check is in the mail.
  9. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

Best buy instant rebate......woot!!
  10. GiftedPlacebo

GiftedPlacebo Well-Known Member

This, exactly.
  11. asaberan

asaberan Well-Known Member

Got mine last week or the week before. I sent it in like the second week of June.
  12. legacy

legacy Well-Known Member

Got mine.
  13. Brian360

Brian360 Well-Known Member

I checked mine and said my address wasn't recognized so I called and they got it squared away. Thanks for the reminder.
  14. XOS THW

XOS THW Well-Known Member

I find it odd that some of you had address issues, yet they have no problem sending you your bill.
    jazzy921 likes this.
  15. Brian360

Brian360 Well-Known Member

Exactly.
  16. toeknee76

toeknee76 Well-Known Member

i dont know the link, but if your on the sprint site just use the search engine and type "rebate"
  17. jbsg02

jbsg02 Well-Known Member

I just got mine a few weeks ago, I probably sent it off a couple of weeks after the launch, so mid June.
  18. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

evans555 likes this.
  19. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Got mine around 2 weeks ago. Purchased on launch day and mailed in the rebate about 3 1/2 weeks later. Overall it came pretty fast for a MIR.
  20. Connectz

Connectz Well-Known Member

Radio Shack INSTANT REBATE here.
  21. south875

south875 Active Member

Got mine on Monday. Took exactly 2 months to arrive.
  22. caramelcarebr

caramelcarebr Member

I just type sprintrebate into the address window of Firefox and it takes me there.

And yes, I got mine last week. Got my phone on launch day but procrastinated for about 2 weeks before I sent the rebate in.
  23. AndremG

AndremG Well-Known Member

According to the site, mines on it's way (the old "the check is in the mail" ploy). Bought my EVO on release day and mailed it middle of the next week. Not bad it I actually do get it by the 15th like they say.
  24. NeoEVO

NeoEVO Well-Known Member

I've been with Sprint for over 10 years, upgraded the family to EVO's and received postcards stating my three rebates were denied because my contract period did not qualify for the rebate. I called their customer disservice number and was told ALL REBATES are automatically declined but are reinstated post 30 days (reason given as above). Why don't Sprint just serve notice that rebates are pending a 30 day verification period instead of issuing summary denials of all rebates.

I wonder how many of Sprint's automatic rebate denials went uncontested and unpaid. Way to go Sprint.

Verizon and the Droid X for 2012.