Did you get your $100 rebate from Sprint?

Last Updated:

1. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

Jeez:eek: 12?

2. XOS THW

XOS THW Well-Known Member

WOW!!! That is terrible!!!
  3. YouKnowMe

YouKnowMe New Member

I purchased mine about a week after launch. They sent me a letter stating how I had to send in some paper work to prove ownership, so I copied and sent in all the paper work I got at sign up. 2 weeks later, declined for my sprint number. This is really ridiculous.
  4. IAmSixNine

IAmSixNine Well-Known Member

I got my rebate in the mail a few weeks ago. I got my Evo on launch day and mailed off the reabte a few days later.
  5. heavychevy

heavychevy Well-Known Member

Mine says 100% complete and that I'd have it on or around Aug 15th.

I don't have it yet...........
  6. BigHouseFan

BigHouseFan Member

Mine was "denied" at first because they said I didn't submit the required paperwork, (liars), so after I called to complain, they "magically" looked it up in the system and what do you know, "yes sir, we see that you bought it from us online and we do have your information", and since you are a "preferred customer" i'm going to expidite this so you don't have to wait the normal 30 day online response time, so your check should be mailed out in 15 "business" days....we'll see...jokers.
  7. Saracor

Saracor New Member

I got my Evo about a week after launch (lucky store walk-in) and I just got my refund last week. Was happy to see it get here as I was expecting it a lot later.
  8. amg1322

amg1322 Well-Known Member

i bought my evo about a week after launch, and sent the rebate papers in the mail about a week later. but i received my rebate in the mail last week already!
  9. scrface

scrface Well-Known Member

Mine mailed today...to the people who theirs how long did it take to receive it after they mailed it?
  10. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

Got mine in the mail yesterday. I got my evo about a week after launch.
  11. race ya. mine just moved to 100%
  12. Smooth703

Smooth703 Member

got mine back 2 weeks ago purchased evo on launch day
  13. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

So after seeing that it was declined last week I finally got a chance to call yesterday to find out why. According to the rebate support rep, yes they have their own reps for the rebates, the only way you qualify for the $100 rebate is if you receive the $150 instant savings at purchase. Since this is my second line which isn't the primary premier line, my wifes is primary of course, I only got $75 instant savings since I had gotten my pre a little over a year ago. So, long story short, if you pay more for the phone you get no rebate. I've been with sprint 14 years and I got a real good laugh out of that logic. Oh well, it's a good thing I love this phone.
  14. aalencastro

aalencastro New Member

Got mine 2 weeks ago
  15. farva

farva Well-Known Member

I bought mine online and couldn't find the receipt a few days later when I went to mail it in. I e-mailed Sprint through the website to see if I could get a copy of the receipt and they wrote back claiming that I "wasn't eligible for the rebate", but then credited my account for $100. Worked for me.
  16. TXGirl

TXGirl Member

Sprint received our rebate paperwork on 7/2 & we received our $200 check today.
  17. HDMan72

HDMan72 Well-Known Member

Mailed in my rebate two days after I got 2 Evo's, 7/9. I'm at 83% approved, check should me mailed within 2 weeks.
  18. tardmobile

tardmobile Well-Known Member

Never did get that $100 in the mail....

I did it the smart way and bought mine through Radioshack :p
  19. RedWingsFan

RedWingsFan Well-Known Member

Mine says 100%. They received the paperwork on the 16th of July.

Sprint has usually been good about sending me rebate checks. Once there was a screw up and they denied the claim for some dumbass reason. Sent an email to them and they credited my account the rebate amount the next day.
  20. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

this is what i wanna know. how long did it take you guys to get your check after your rebate status turned to 100%?? mine switched to 100% earlier this wk (tuesday i think).
  21. khoff

khoff Active Member

Just a little update (if anyone cares :p), I sent them a second e-mail and received a reply saying my rebate has been approved and I should get a check within 30 days :D. Despite the initial decline, I appreciate Sprint for getting it fixed even if I had to wait a little longer for my rebate check.
  22. Babbit

Babbit Well-Known Member

It took 2 weeks for me after it changed to 100%. The letter with the check was dated a week after 100%, so they either have to do more processing before the check is actually sent, or maybe they only send out all the checks once a week.
  23. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

Didn't send my rebate in until end of July, but it's coming on or before the 5th of Sept.
  24. Wadester

Wadester Well-Known Member

Got mine today -- about 4 weeks from mailing it.
  25. Pertinax

Pertinax Well-Known Member

Just checked rebate status and they say it's mailed.