1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

did you guys get a sd card with your DINC?General

1. mikeydingo

mikeydingo Well-Known Member

i wasnt sure if you were supposed to. i ordered it online and i do not have a sd card. did you guys get 1 with your phone?

Advertisement
  2. DarbagDarbag

DarbagDarbag Well-Known Member

yes and i ordered online on the 18th
  3. GAUG3

GAUG3 Well-Known Member

Yep...a 2GB.
  4. mikeydingo

mikeydingo Well-Known Member

hugh..il just have to buy one:rolleyes:
  5. emmalina

emmalina Well-Known Member

it was a limited time offer.....thats why a lot of ppl that pre-ordered got it sent with the phone
  6. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

Yes. Ordered on 4/20.
  7. egg_head

egg_head Well-Known Member

Some early online orders DID NOT ship with a memory card.
    All online orders should come with a 2GB card now.

All in-store purchases should've come with a 2GB from day one.

In store you were also able to substitute the 2GB for a higher capacity card and pay the difference.

If you didn't get one, I would bet'cha you could go into a Verizon store and make a good argument to get one for free from them..

Don't act like a dick or anything.
    Just tell them you're disappointed you didn't get one and take your receipt to show you actually didn't receive one..
    It helps if you go to the "cool" store in your area. ;)
  8. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

I'd ask your local Verizon store... they may give you one
  9. Jim Chapman

Jim Chapman Well-Known Member

Yep, I got it. When I pre-ordered on the Verizon web site, the 2GB card was being offered as a limited time promotion. The funny thing is, I don't have a use for it right now since I already had a perfectly good 4GB card on hand. I had been using it in my Palm Centro, so it already had all my music and photos loaded onto it. I just popped that card into the HTC, and voila, all my good stuff was there.
  10. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Well-Known Member

I did the pre-order and I got one.
  11. WizeGuyDezignz

I say go into a store and make a big stink about it, screw it.
  12. amihererightnow

amihererightnow Well-Known Member

2 phones and 2 cards
  13. mched

mched Well-Known Member

I ordered my DI on the 19th and I did get one.
  14. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member

Yes, the corporate store gave me one when I picked up my DI on launch day. Didn't even ask for one, and they gave me a 2GB card.
  15. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered on 4/19 and got one in the box. Don't know where it is now..:confused:
    I took the 8mb out of my Eris and synced up my pics, music & data.
  16. SCARLETnGREY

SCARLETnGREY Well-Known Member

I got my Incredible from Best Buy and didnt get a card. I went into a Verizon store to buy a case (red/black) and told them I didnt get a card when I got my phone. The clerk said he would check in the back and see if they had any more. He came back 30 seconds later and handed me a 2GB SD card.
  17. powdbyrice

powdbyrice Well-Known Member

I got one with my pre ordered inc. My wife didnt get one when we bought hers the Friday after release. Not a big deal as we have 1gb cards from other phones
  18. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

Yep. Got a 2 gig in the store. Don't know what I'm going to do with it... I have two 8 gigs.
  19. krelvinaz

krelvinaz Member

got one with my corp ordered phone... used an 8gb Class 6 instead... the 2gb still sitting in the package. Most likely use it with one of our cameras.
  20. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Depends where you get it. 2GB isn't much anyways and it's class 2.

You can get an 8gb class 6 (much faster) for 20 bucks.

Dinc is a weird nickname lol.
  21. WizeGuyDezignz

I still say you go into a store and make a massive stink about it and make someone suffer.
    jamor likes this.
  22. pkmn760

pkmn760 Well-Known Member

just ordered online 1 hour ago and it says its coming with one

Ordered one last wed and it came with one and a fancy key chain Micro--> usb adapter which is now on my key chain :)
  23. I bought it at Best Buy, and they said most people get the bundle, but after he asked another employee I got one without the bundle (or I could pay the difference for a larger card). Not sure what speed it is, but it's 2 gigs.

Definitely ask, it sounds like most people were getting the bundle, so it doesn't come up often for them.

BTW, I was worried, but it was definately a great experience at BB, transfer went smooth and no hassle or pressure to buy anything I didn't want.
  24. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

lol! +1
  25. TKollman88

TKollman88 Well-Known Member

Ordered mine through the store (because they were sold out) on 5/5, received the phone in the mail on 5/6 with no sd card. No big deal though, I just ordered a 16gb!