1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Did you have a dream?

1. Droiddude24

Droiddude24 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

3. saps

saps Well-Known Member

:(
    [​IMG]
  4. Blue218

Blue218 Well-Known Member

Yep.....at the beginning of October....I bought one Fascinate and got one free for my wife.....we were told that 2.2 would be out REAL SOON.....well....I love the Fascinate but something feels REAL familiar......I used to have an Eris.......and I was in the same boat with 2.1. I would love to have a phone where someone would not blow smoke up my a_s about software updates....it gives me gas....Verizon says it is the manufacturer...the manufacturer says it is Verizon.....ug.
  5. davidnmegan6907

davidnmegan6907 Well-Known Member

The day my phone arrived when I called to activate it I asked when froyo was coming. The ladys responce was it already is. So I informed her no it wasn't. She said ok I'll check my computer. I get put on hold and she came back and said its coming by friday..two months, almost three, later I'm still waiting on friday :(
  6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah we're all in that boat and speaking as someone who got the SF on launch day Ive been waiting as long as anyone on froyo. Good news is Im willing to bet the wait for GB will be so so so much shorter ;)
  7. davidnmegan6907

davidnmegan6907 Well-Known Member

Yea I'm betting week max after froyo I have mad faith in the amazing devs we are so lucky to have :D
  8. dan409

dan409 Well-Known Member

I also had a dream of timely updates..... unfortunately, that dream has turned into a Nightmare...........:(
  9. tschecter

tschecter Well-Known Member

funny how every dream on there iws a dream for froyo on theirs galaxy s phones, or similar requests, lol.
  10. saps

saps Well-Known Member

yeah what does that you? better yet what should that tell samsung :rolleyes: