1. Wizhk

Wizhk Member This Topic's Starter

Gizmodo asks the question "Which Smartphone Would You Buy Today?"

Gizmodo

Wizhk

Advertisement
  2. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I voted Evo... very interesting results. Won't spoil it for everyone else that didn't vote though

3. Intervenient

Intervenient Well-Known Member

Not really surprising to me. It's pretty much a given that the iPhone 4 is outselling every device individually. Not to mention the Apple bias that goes on at Gizmodo.

4. RickJ

RickJ Well-Known Member

I was surprised to see this comment. Some have said this before, iOS v Android, but always chaulked it up to a mild case of fanboyism. lol. Despite the hilarious videos, never actually thought someone would pass on Android because its too customizable/complicated.

See 0 reply Hide 0 reply
    [​IMG]JeffPom 12:19 AM
    [​IMG]
    Invite a friend to comment

Spur of the moment decision... WebOS.

Android looks awesome - and I think I'd enjoy it... but maybe too much customization ability for me.

iPhone 4 actually might be my main choice... but - here's why I chose WebOS/Palm/HP/Whoever... (Other)

It looks awesome. When it first came out - I was working with AT&T (through another company) and had an iPhone that I had bought off of a friend. I was in contract with AT&T, and couldn't really move. Plus the cost. (I had bought my iPhone for $50)

The WebOS just looks like it put in everything the iPhone doesn't have, and did it with flair. I'd really like to play with it more. Reply

5. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member

Say what you will about Apple, but there is no denying that they are a beast in the industry and know how to market and induce hype over a product. It's no surprise to see them leading the poll. Android is doing respectably well for itself though. :)

As a former Blackberry addict it's sad to see them lagging behind but it's no surprise. Maybe they'll catch up eventually although I have my doubts.

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

No Fascinate so I voted Captivate

7. melll

melll Well-Known Member

No WinMo 7 love? :(