Root Differences between Sense and Senseless ROMS and are there any Senseless ROMS that don't lose 4g?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frenchy714, Nov 20, 2010.

1. frenchy714

frenchy714 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Male
    East Tawas, MI
    I'm currently running Warm TpT and I love it, and just wanted to know what the difference is between ROMS w/ Sense opposed to ROMS w/o Sense. I live in an area w/ 4g and am quite fond of it so I've stuck w/ ROMS running sense.

Also, are there any Senseless ROMS that have 4g??? Thanks!

Advertisement

2. nintennuendo

nintennuendo Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Office Depot Tech Sales
    As far as I know sense is a must for 4g. I'm only just messing around with senseless roms, the first being cyanogen nightly builds and miui. I used miui all of thirty minutes before knowing I can't use it anymore. With cyanogen however, wow, gosh, if I had dedicated home internet, i very well might stick with it, but the dialer not having contacts and recent calls on the same screen really sucks for me. Cyanogen 6.1, i think, is the nightly base? I'm not sure. It is superfast. I also really love the radios in the notification bar, but miui for all its faults had every setting that I can get to with switchpro widget available in the notbar. orientation, data, sound, brightness, i would KILL for that in myns warm 2.2

Anyway, i hear cyanogen is messing with 4g and has it working but it isn't released to anyone. There are battery or power issues, i think, before s/he (i'm not sure) can call it stable.

Tags: