• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Differences R2BA026?

Orange are on R2BA020. Theres no update unless you debrand your phone. You could ask them if theres going to be a update to R2BA026. But Dont expect much more than a funny look

hello
my carrier is also orange ( FRANCE) and i was on r2ba020, and there was no orange official update available , even through pc companion!
But with SEUS ,on my computer i got r2ba026 this morning ( 09.09.2010)
why not try then ? and good luck!
ps: i do not know yet if it improved the awful sound level of my incoming calls!!!

Upvote 0
Only had the 26 update last week. Am on O2. I've not got playnow or creatouch although i have got a SE icon called "com.sonyericsson.playnowstore.android.app.storefrontactivity" when i try to open it, it crashes zeam. Gonna try and do a fresh install see if it will sort it out. Not that i'm bothered having either of these apps but i'd like to get rid of the SE app icon that does jack sh*t other than crash my homescreen

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones