• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Different races using the droid

What race are droid users

• African American

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Caucasian

Votes: 48 66.7%
  • Asian

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Middle Eastern

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an unacceptable thread, what does race have to do with anything? Age and cell phones have a direct correlation...younger ppl tend to have more involved or intricate cell phones! Explain to all of us how you feel race and cell phone choice are connected!

Your unacceptable, go post somewhere else. I'm just interested, sorry if I offended you :rolleyes: . Bye.

Upvote 0
This is an unacceptable thread, what does race have to do with anything? Age and cell phones have a direct correlation...younger ppl tend to have more involved or intricate cell phones! Explain to all of us how you feel race and cell phone choice are connected!

I feel like this would be like one of those 'optional demographics' questions in an application or survey.

Those who are interested in contributing to this poll should be welcomed to. And those who think there is no need/correlation are in no way obligated to do so.

With that in mind, do you still care to explain how this thread is 'unacceptable' ?

Upvote 0
I am, apparently, the 3rd person to vote Asian - and since that conjures to mind people of oriental descent, let me set the record straight - I am from India, which is very much a part of Asia, thus my selection....

At my university, I know of at least 5 different DROID users (small, ~3000 students) an at least one faculty. As far as Android devices in general, I know of 20+...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones