lynsey11 Active Member

Is it possible with the Triumph?

I have CM7 on mine.

Thanks =D

Advertisement
    :
  2. MikeRL

MikeRL Well-Known Member

I think you would have to get an unlocked phone first. I don't believe that they have the Triumph with the SIM card unlocked. :(
  3. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

Triumph does not have sim card
  4. lynsey11

lynsey11 Active Member

....meaning it can't be unlocked?
  5. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

even if virgin was nice and unlocked it all you could take it to is the sprint network, I have never heard of any one getting the triumph on any other networks but triumph is stuck with virgin for life
    MikeRL likes this.
  6. MikeRL

MikeRL Well-Known Member

Nope. Cannot be unlocked.
  7. dsmryder

dsmryder Well-Known Member Contributor

The best I could imaginine someone doing with the MT is taking it to another Sprint subsidy as it has only one frequency band. Even then it would have to be flahed for that network and have the data figured out. I don't think it would be worth it, especially if you were grandfathered in to the $25/mo plan. It's not like some of the other phones that have better features that get flashed to boost or what ever.
  8. lynsey11

lynsey11 Active Member

What is this $25/mo you speak of?!?
  9. dsmryder

dsmryder Well-Known Member Contributor

Back before the MT was released, the 300/month plan was $25. Sence I got mine before the guys at the store knew they weren't sopposed to sell it to me, the day before the official sales date, I was allowed to be considered to have the plan. That's how I got grandfathered in. I snuck in the last minute.:aetsch:
    I got lucky, and needed to, as I was getting two phones.
  10. Rcarnes91

Search on the triumph forums and there are directions how to get the 25 a month plan even if you started on the 35 a month plan
  11. Rcarnes91

12. rdoac

rdoac Well-Known Member

No longer working. It was a glitch on their website which has now been "corrected."
  13. Rcarnes91

Well that sucks